Shopify Theme with React Tutorial
By the end of this tutorial you’ll have a product page with a pop out cart managed entirely in React.js. You can extend this project to build out a full store front, leveraging React for elements that are more data or interaction heavy.
- Setting Up a Shopify Theme with React.js
- GraphQL Queries and the Product Page
- Displaying Product Information with React.js
- GraphQL Mutations and the Cart
- Persisting cart values with Local Storage
We've included a PDF you can use to follow along with the videos. In here you'll find notes, examples, and some code samples (if you want to do a little copy and pasting 😉)
You'll get a link to a Github Repo with final version of the codebase and branches for each step along the way.